How do I return a part or components for credit or repair?

In order to return a part or component for credit or repair, you must contact a parts customer service representative for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. There will be a 30% restocking fee, which will apply to the amount being credited. If a part is non-stock, it is non-returnable; therefore, it does not qualify for a refund.