Are DCI Parts and Instruction Manuals available for all ages of tanks and what is the cost to replace the manuals?
- TANKS PRIOR TO 1975:
- Manuals are no longer available due to non-existent information and obsolete vendor data.
- TANKS – 1975 THROUGH 1980:
- Manuals and non-stock parts are subject to available information.
- Prices are determined on a per-project charge, based on available information
- TANKS NEWER THAN 1980:
- Manuals and parts are available for all tanks fabricated after 1980.
- Prices range from $250-$450 depending on application industry and amount of documentation assembled from files.