Agitators and Mixers
At DCI, we manufacture top-quality engineered-to-order agitators and mixers to serve many industries. With decades of technical expertise and processes built around quality and compliance, the value of our agitators and mixers ensures the integrity of yours.
Our PharMix® top-entering agitators lead the industry in performance and cleanability. They are the next generation of quality, performance, cleanability, and value for any application requiring superior sanitary mixing. Our PharMix agitators are specifically designed for demanding pharmaceutical and biotechnical mixing applications.
Our stainless steel drives are available in direct, parallel, and right angles with unlimited impeller choices and clamp-on, tri-clamp, and flange mounting options. From simple to complex, our engineers will design a system for your specific application.
- All stainless steel drives – complete with inverter duty motor, reduction gear and pedestal
- Versatile drive motor mounting configurations that include direct-drive, in-line parallel, or right angle
- Product contact material is T316LSS (S31600/S31603) standard or available in any higher alloy such as Hastelloy®, Duplex, or AL6XN®
- Unlimited impeller availability including classic turbines, foils, high shear, and custom designs
- Mechanically polished finishes and final electro-polishing available to match any product contact specification
- Wide range of hygienic shaft seals to meet any application – single mechanical through double-mechanical gas- or liquid-charged models
- Robust shaft designs that can run in free air for CIP and low-level mixing; stabilizing rings are eliminated
- Advanced, patent-pending in-vessel hygienic couplings available for use with extended shafts, large diameter impellers, and maintenance accessibility
- Integrated agitation controls in NEMA 4X enclosures that can be on-board or remotely mounted
- Complete pre-validation documentation package provided with each unit including standard “Certificates of Conformance” for metallic materials, seal faces (FDA), and elastomers (FDA & USP VI) - a PharMix exclusive
- Patent pending PharMix hygienic coupling that can be used for multi-product mixing where impellers are changed to match processing requirements or when one-piece continuous shafts cannot be installed.
- PharMix MSP (Mechanical Seal Port) creates a smooth profile for easy self-draining and a true hygienic connection with removable nozzles on any agitator mechanical seal.
These innovative new agitators represent the next generation in quality, performance, clean-ability and value. Bring us your most challenging mixing requirements and DCI’s engineers will design a system for your specific application. Let our long experience serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnical industry work for you!
Our PharMix SC (Single Campaign) system is the next generation of quality and performance for any application requiring aseptic processing. The advanced, patented agitation technology provides rapid, efficient mixing for reduced batch times in a scalable, single-use poly-film mixing BioContainer (50-1000L).
- Suitable for a wide range of industries
- Scalable mixing BioContainer, starting at 50L
- Advanced agitation technology (patent-pending)
- Uses a single-use poly-film BioContainer
The PharMix SC System provides a single campaign mixing solution with superior performance and value that will:
- Improve Costs – Reduce the need for capital equipment, cleanrooms, and their associated process and environmental controls
- Integrate with Technology – Easily integrate with single-use technology with the Round Tank design with a vertical entering shaft, which resembles conventional systems more effectively than other single campaign systems
- Improve Efficiency – Accelerate campaign mobilization, start-up and processing/turnaround times vs. conventional systems, reducing the cost of labor, validation, manufacturing, and utilities
- Streamline Cleaning – Eliminate equipment cleaning and cleaning validation requirements, as well as the risk of cross-contamination
- Increase Adaptability – Develop hybrid applications by integrating the SC system with existing legacy stainless equipment
Save time, improve efficiency, and streamline cleaning with the PharMix SC System. From simple to complex, our engineers will design a system for your specific application.
Other Mixers and Agitators
At DCI, we manufacture custom-engineered and designed agitators and mixers for any:
- Agitation duty
- Service condition
Our agitation design eliminates the need for couplings or assemblies in the product zone, saving you time and hassle. PharMix top-entering agitators lead the industry in performance and cleanability. These stainless steel drives are available in direct, parallel, and right angles with various impeller choices and mounting options.
We also install 3A-agitators that are CIP cleanable for the food and dairy industries. Regardless of how simple or complex your requirements are, our master-quality engineers will design a system for your specific application.